Serological pipettes, Premium Line, VWR®Supplier: VWR, part of Avantor
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: out of 5
612-5830EA 72 GBP612-5830 612-5831 612-5539 612-5836 612-5837 612-5834 612-5835 612-5832 612-5833 612-5829 612-5544 612-5522 612-5545 612-5523 612-5542 612-5543 612-5521 612-5540 612-5541 612-5827 612-5828 612-5506 612-5507 612-5826 612-5548 612-5504 612-5505 612-5546 612-5547
Serological pipettes, Premium Line, VWR®
Pipettes Serological Pipettes
PS, transparent, graduated, non sterile or sterile. These disposable pipettes for liquid transfers are made of GPPS (general polystyrene), in compliance with USP Class VI.
- DNase-/RNase-free, non pyrogenic, non cytotoxic, non haemolytic
- Meet the requirement of BST/TSE; latex-free
- Graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing to within ±2%
- Pipettes are colour coded according to their volume
- Sterile pipettes: Sterilised by irradiation
- Printed with a batch number for traceability
Manufactured in a Class 100 000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under EN ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems.
Packaging: Sterile pipettes are available either individually packed in peel-to-open wrap or plastic-plastic wrap or plastic packed in vacuum PE bag with zip lock (10/25/50 pipettes/bag). Non sterile pipettes are vacuum bulk packed in PE bags.