DURAN®, borosilicate glass 3.3, amber, without screw caps and pouring rings
- Easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable white ceramic
- Special thread means opening takes less than a turn
- Service temperature limit of standard blue closure and pouring ring (must be ordered separately): +140 °C
- Glass Type I according to USP, EP and JP
- Amber glass meets USP 671 and Eur. Ph. 3.2.1. for protection against UV light
Round, with graduation and specially developed GLS 80 thread. Opening and closing the bottle is easy with quick closure mechanism. The 80 mm wide outer diameter of the bottle neck permits easy filling and pouring out of powders and viscous substances. Spoons, spatulas and tweezers can be used for handling substances easily and confidently. The large opening can accommodate even large volume funnels securely and easily.Alongside easy handling, UV protection up to 500 nm. Unchanged DURAN® properties within the bottle, as colour application is only on the outer surface. Very uniform, durable and chemically resistant amber colour due to use of innovative technology.
With printed retrace code (batch identification).
Ordering information: Screw caps and pouring rings can be ordered separately.