- Solutions prepared from AnalaR® NORMAPUR® grade analytical reagents
- Reference temperature 20 °C
- True analytical value on the label to an accuracy of ±0,02 pH units (pH 1,00 to 11,00); ±0,05 for pH 12,00 buffer
- Traceable to SRM from NIST
- Batch number and packing date for traceability
- Certificate of Analysis available at vwr.com
Manufactured from analytical grade products presenting high accuracy: 0,02 pH unit from pH 1,00 to 11,00 and 0,05 pH unit for pH 12,0.
Certifications: Products with accreditation to ISO 17034 in the table below are produced and certified in accordance with ISO 17034 accredited by BELAC under the certification number 542-RM. All information regarding the use of these CRMs can be found on the certificate of analysis.
Ordering information: If significantly large volumes are required please contact your local Avantor sales office for a customised offer.
Packaging: Available in different pack sizes: 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L plastic bottles and bag-in-box (5 and 10 L).