Stainless steel circulating baths with choice of Advanced Programmable or Advanced Digital temperature controller. Both are easy to navigate with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options, including USB-A and B, RS232/485, Ethernet and external temperature probe. The reservoir drain can be accessed by removing the front panel. All models feature user-adjustable, high temperature safety cut-off points, as well as over-temperature protection. The surface is cool to the touch, even when operating at high temperatures.
- Working temperatures from −40 to +200 °C with stability of ±0,01 °C (except 45 litre models with maximum 135 °C)
- Variable speed pressure/suction pump with external circulation and temperature control capability
- 180º rotating controllers, lid stowing system, chemically resistant deck and environmental control system reduces noise, increases refrigeration efficiency, and lowers energy consumption
- Cooling technology regulates the amount of cooling required, saving energy while providing rapid cooling and precise control at elevated temperatures
- Event scheduling (time and date), real time clock and temperature trends for up to 10 days with Programmable models
- Selectable home screens and on-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimisation
Advanced Digital models feature an intuitive 9,5 cm display with touch pad control, single-point calibration, menus and prompts in four languages: French, German, Spanish and English.
Advanced Programmable models have an intuitive 10,9 cm display, five-point calibration capability, menus and prompts in six languages: French, German, Spanish, English, Chinese and Arabic, plus time/temperature programming (10×100-step programs).
Certifications: Complies with DIN 12876-1, Safety Class III
Maximum pump capacities: 16,7 L/min, 250 mbar, 12,2 L/min suction
Delivery information: Supplied with a reservoir cover, bypass tubing, male inlet and outlet adapters for 47, 63 and 95 mm tubing, ¼" to M16 adapters are also included. For probes and accessories, please visit vwr.com or contact your local VWR sales office.
Caution: Cooling capacity at 20 °C