Stainless steel circulating baths with choice of Advanced Programmable or Advanced Digital temperature controller. Both are easy to navigate with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options including USB-A & B, RS232/485, Ethernet and external temperature probe. The reservoir drain can be accessed by removing the front panel. All models feature user-adjustable high temperature safety cut-off points as well as over-temperature protection. The DuraTop™ surface is cool to the touch even when operating at high temperatures.
- Working temperatures from ambient +10 to 200 °C with stability of ±0,01 °C
- Variable speed pressure/suction pump with external circulation and temperature control capability
- Swivel 180™ rotating controllers, LidDock™ lid stowing system and DuraTop™ chemically resistant deck
- Event scheduling (time and date), real time clock and temperature trends for up to 10 days with Advanced Programmable models
- Selectable home screens and on-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimisation
Advanced Digital models feature an intuitive 9,5 cm display with touch-pad control, single-point calibration, menus and prompts in 4 languages: French, German, Spanish and English.
Advanced Programmable models have an intuitive 10,9 cm SmartTouch display, 5-point calibration capability, menus and prompts in 6 languages: French, German, Spanish, English, Chinese and Arabic, plus time/temperature programming (ten 100-step programs).
Certifications: Comply with DIN 12876-1, Safety Class III
Maximum pump capacities:
16,7 l/min, 250 mbar; suction: 12,2 l/min
Delivery information: Supplied with a reservoir cover, bypass tubing, male inlet and outlet adapters for 47, 63 and 95 mm tubing, ¼" to M16 adapters are also included. Please visit www.vwr.com for details of probes and accessories.
Caution: * RT = Ambient