This chemistry hybrid pump is the combination of a two-stage rotary vane pump and a chemistry diaphragm pump made from corrosion resistant materials, providing maximum protection from corrosion. The diaphragm pump constantly empties the oil box of the rotary vane pump to prevent condensation problems in the oil-tight section when working with many condensing and corrosive vapours. The pump offers the advantage of a chemistry diaphragm pump and the low final vacuum of a two-stage rotary vane pump. Typical application areas are freeze drying, distillation, vacuum drying cabinets, evaporating centrifuges and concentrators (centrifugal evaporators).
- Vacuum capacity of a two-stage rotary vane pump; high pump capacity and low final vacuum
- Very low susceptibility to corrosion when working with aggressive vapours
- Extended oil change and service intervals drastically reduce waste oil generation
- Simple exhaust-side condensation with the optional exhaust waste gas condenser enables almost 100% solvent recovery
- Economical; in most cases it can be operated without a cold trap
Delivery information: Includes the pump with switch, thermal motor protection, 2 metre cable with plug, clamping and centering ring on the intake port, dirt trap, operating manual and one bottle of pump oil.