High temperature circulators can be used for temperature applications up to 400 °C; units provide powerful heating capacities for shortest heat-up times and rapid compensation of endothermic reactions. Applications include use with reactors, autoclaves, distillation columns, mini plant installations, pilot plants and production facilities. Because of the closed circuit system oxidation is reduced and unpleasant odours and vapours do not escape, even at high temperatures.
- Automatic heat-up ensures gentle heating
- Integrated programmer with six 60-step programs for time- and temperature-dependent processes
- Small filling volume of only 2 litres, filled via cooling zone and has illuminated filling volume display on external control unit
- External and separate control unit with Multi-Display (LED), LCD Dialog-Display, allows HT circulator and control unit to be placed at distance
- Intelligent Cascade Control temperature control means rapid results with high precision
The units provide automatic heat-up and cracking protection to ensure long lifetime of the bath fluid. Features include an RS232/RS485 interface, connection for external PT100 sensor, and an early warning system for high and low temperature limit values. The filling system automatically purges the fluid system of air. Units with model designation ‘C.U.‘ are equipped with a powerful cooling unit for tap water connection. This allows for temperature applications already at 20 °C and for rapid cooling.
Max. flow rate / max. pressure:
14 to 18 L/min, 0,8 to 1,2 bar
Certifications: IP protection class according to IEC 60529: IP 31
Ordering information: All units with an RS232 interface can use the free EasyTemp software for control via a PC, the software can be downloaded free of charge from the Julabo website.
Caution: Note: Dimensions shown above do not include separate control unit; W×D×H: 250×250×180 (mm).