Compact digital block heaters with choice of models for 1 or 2 or 4 interchangeable blocks. Units feature an LED temperature display, easy to use interactive user interface for fast and accurate set up. Variable high and low temperature alarms can be set to within 0,5 °C of the set point. Heaters are made from cool wall aluminium and chemically resistant plastic, have a low profile, a sloping fascia for ease of use, off-set adjustment for high accuracy operating temperatures and 0,1 °C display resolution.
- QBD models have operating range of ambient +5 to 130 °C, QBH has an upper temperature of 200 °C
- Function timer and reaction timer with audible alarm, for operation from 1 min to 72 h
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes is possible
- Temperature stability and uniformity at 37 °C is ±0,1 °C within the block and ±0,2 °C across different blocks
- Over-temperature thermal fuse
Delivery information: Supplied with block extraction tool. External PT1000 probe enabling in-sample or in-block temperature control is available as an accessory. Blocks must be ordered separately.
Caution: Temp. stability value shown above is at 37 °C.
* RT = Ambient
** These alternative double-size blocks are available for use with models QBD2, QBD4, QBH2 and QBA2 only.