LDPE bags with safety tabs, manufactured and packed in sterile conditions.
- Provides a secure, contaminant-free, flexible container that ensures dependable analytical results
- RNase-, DNase-, pyrogen- and BPA-free
- Offer an economical and efficient way to collect, contain and carry samples
- Wire tab keeps bag open for filling
- Unique double fold-over system provides a temporary leakproof seal
Universal use, for samples such as food, liquid, grain, petroleum products, animal material, waste and soil. Suitable for environmental sampling (surface samples), carcass sampling, biomedical and pharmaceutical research, quality assurance procedures (QA/QC), food industry applications, also clinical and veterinary medicine.
The opaque bag is used in the food, pharmaceutical and environmental industries. The black resin is a total light barrier that protects photo-sensitive substances, such as vitamins, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, or food supplements, plant extracts and biological tissue.