VWR®, Spill Kit, Base NeutralisingSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
121-0197EA 162 GBP121-0197
VWR®, Spill Kit, Base Neutralising
Spill Control Materials
This speciality spill kit contains sorbents, neutralising agent, PPE and accessories so that you are prepared in an emergency. Contained in a handy tub, providing 17 litres of absorption capacity.
- Use to neutralise highly basic substances before clean-up
- Lightweight and easy to move for a fast response
- Highly absorbing pads to wipe down equipment and remove spills
- SOC’s to prevent spills from spreading on the work floor
- Neutralising polymer to neutralise bases
- Gloves and glasses to protect employees
- Waste disposal bag to contain all used equipment
Position spill kits around your facility so that you are prepared should a spill occur. These kits combine pads, accessories and PPE so that you are prepared in an emergency.
This spill kit contains chemical neutralising polymers to neutralise highly basic substances before clean-up, with a colour change indicator that reflects neutralisation. Also included in each spill kit are practical, visual instructions for optimal product use.
Delivery information: Each kit contains 2 waste bags, 1 pair of gloves, 2 VWR branded universal socs (121-0144), 10 VWR branded universal pads (121-0138), 1 safety goggle, 1 overall, 1 base neutraliser, 1 scoop and scraper. With practical, visual instructions for optimal product use.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...