Low endotoxin wipes presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI water.
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Validated sterile wipe certified to a guaranteed low endotoxin level of <20 EU/wipe; ideal for product contact areas
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibres
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
PROSAT® Sterile Polypropylene Low Endotoxin wipes are presaturated with 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% deionized water. The meltblown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments.
Each lot is tested before release and low endotoxin certified to <20 EU/wipe, eliminating the risk of introducing endotoxins and other contaminants into product contact areas.
The resealable pouch reduces waste and the presaturated wipe controls solvent usage and VOCs. PROSAT® Sterile Polypropylene Low Endotoxin Wipes are validated sterile and suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments.