Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
- High quality materials ensure maximum safety for lab and staff
- 360° rotatable and up to 200 °C autoclavable screw cap for maximum flexibility
- Stable construction for highest safety and easy handling
- Chemically resistant against aggressive organic solvents
- Attractive design and clear arrangement of the connections
- Improved design for easy connection of capillaries in various colours
- Free air vaive with change indicator included with every SafetyCap
SafetyCaps, preparative: For use in the preparative HPLC environment with larger tubing connections and air valves with a higher flow rate.
SafetyCaps, with shut-off: Prevent air pockets in the tube when the supply bottle is being changed and guarantees that the analysis continues without a problem.
SafetyCaps, combined: Provides a stable baseline and reliable reproducibility for RI detection for a fast and simple solvent degassing with helium.
SafetyCaps, angled: With lateral connections for capillary and air valve in case of limited space above the bottle.
SafetyCaps, for Merck® bottles: Connect containers with thread sizes S 40 and GL 40 directly to the HPLC system, without decanting or thread adapters.
SafetyCaps, for NS 29/32 ground neck bottles: The locknut allows the stopper to be easily loosened and removed for bottles with NS 29/32 mm standard ground joints.