Due to its excellent separation capacity and its high sensitivity gas chromatography is a widely used technique for analytical purposes. In order to get proper identification and quantification results of the analysed compounds, reference standards are needed. These PESTINORM® reference substances can be used for the characterisation of GC column properties. In addition they may also be used for the identification of unknown compounds in a gas chromatogram or as standards in quantitative GC analysis.
- All products are CRM acc ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034
- All products supplied with a Certificate of Analysis and batch-specific chromatogram
- Assay typically min 99,0% in many cases over 99,5%
- 24 month shelf life
- For calibration of TLC, GC-FID, GC-TCD, GC-ECD, GC-MS, GC-MS-MS, LC-UV, LC-MS and LC-MS-MS
- Validation of analytical methods
- Preparation of 'working reference samples'
- Detection limit and linearity studies