A selection of eight high level balances offering high accuracy and repeatability combined with a wear resistant LED touch screen for basic applications in the laboratory, industrial and educational settings.
- Highly accurate results (high-end weighing technology)
- Fast stabilisation times
- Easy to clean with high chemical resistance
- Control panel with high resolution, touch screen functionality and eight language options
- Overload protection
- Future-proof USB type C interface
- Under bench weighing
- Data transfer as PC spreadsheet, PC text and Ascii protocols
- Six built-in applications with GLP/GMP compliant data output: Weighing and dosing, counting, percentage weighing, density determination, mass unit conversion and animal weighing
These high quality balances have a polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) housing, which has excellent chemical resistance. The control unit is made from glass. All Analytical models (PBA) have a glass draft shield with convenient access to the weighing pan. This draft shield is specially coated to minimise weighing errors from electrostatically charged samples. The weighing pan is stainless steel.
Models with internal 'One-Touch-Calibration' are denoted by I in the model name.
FC models are supplied with a factory calibration certificate.
Certifications: EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61010-1: 2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014, EN 50581:2012, IEC 60664-1
Delivery information: Supplied with plastic 'in use' protective cover and plug.