VWR peristaltic pump variants offer a selection of dosing pumps with different pump heads integrated into the pump housing. They cover a broad spectrum of application areas in the laboratory and in industry.
- Pump heads are made of durable PPS plastic, single- and multi-channel pump heads, integrated to the pump housing
- Precise dosing with right-left rotation due to the precisely adjustable motor
- Calibration function
- Operating with brushless DC motor, 110 to 240 VDC, 50/60 Hz
- Robustness and stability prevent pulsation oscillations and vibrations
- Control of the peristaltic pump via DB-25 interfaces
- Speed range and flow rate depend on the pump head and tubing used
- Control panel integrated to the pump housing
The brushless DC motor, powerful and sensitive at the same time, is ideal for all pumping applications. VWR peristaltic pumps guarantee precise dosing in speed ranges from 0 to 400 min⁻¹ for the smallest flow rates all the way up to 4,200 ml/min. This means that media with a high viscosity can also be accurately dispensed. The simple and intuitive menu navigation, via the control panel and integrated into the pump housing, enables the programming and changing of dosing parameters.
PDP 6408 and PDP 6808 multi-channel dosing pumps, as well as the PDP 61169 and PDP 6124 single-channel dosing pumps are complete peristaltic pump systems. These largely maintenance-free peristaltic pumps are characterised by clear menu navigation, precise volume dosing through the application-specific calibration function, and various options for external control of the dosing pump with the existing interfaces. Selection options for dispensing duration, total volume, change of direction of the pump head and a range of other intelligent functions.