Phoenix autoclave bottle, for use with 45 mm push-on rubber cap, DURAN®Supplier: DWK Life Sciences
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
- Fully compatible with 45 mm self-venting, rubber sealing cap NC 003
- Autoclavable at 121 or 134 °C
- Borosilicate glass 3.3, renowned for its excellent thermal performance, and high resistance to chemical attack
- High-purity, clear, USP/EP/JP Type I glass
- Retrace code for manufacturing lot tracability
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
- Easy-to-read double graduated scales (500 - 1800 ml, 100 ml intervals) to show either liquid volume contained or volume poured out
Glass Type I according to the requirements of the current United States pharmacopoeia USP <660> Containers – Glass.
Glass Type I according to the requirements of the current European pharmacopoeia EP (3.2.1) Glass Containers for Pharmaceutical Use.
Glass Type I according to the requirements of the current Japanese pharmacopoeia JP <7.01> Test for Glass Containers for injections.
The calibration results of volumetric instruments with this certificate refer to one calibration batch.
This batch certificate confirms that ASTM Class A error limits required by USP are met. The certificate records the mean value, the standard deviation of the batch and the date of issue.