A highly advanced, automated filling system for culture media to meet the specialised requirements of microbiological laboratories, with innovative graphics display and user interfaces. Suitable for virtually all Ø 90 mm and Ø 55 mm Petri dishes. 55 mm plate filling possible with attachment (optional). The APS One is ergonomic, fast and easy to load. There is also the option of an inkjet printer with holder. Filling can be carried out in UV light to avoid any risk of contamination. Features automatic stacking and a simple cleaning process as well as a unique plate transfer method, via a shuttle mechanism. Operating languages: English, German, French, Spanish.
- High carousel capacity: 560 plates (10 litres agar) or 800 plates (14 litres of agar)
- Premium quality plates (flatness and homogeneity of agar) even for low volumes
- Compact housing and low total height – only 84,5 cm
- Complete traceability (on USB stick and/or optional printer)
- Integrated plate cooling system – avoids condensation water
Delivery information: Supplied with 2× tubing set for the APS One, as well as a tubing set for manual filling.