Digital rotary evaporator, LCDSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
531-1365EA 2970 GBP531-1365 531-1368 531-1377 531-1366 531-1367
Digital rotary evaporator, LCD
Evaporators Rotary Evaporators
This is an essential instrument for use in chemical laboratories for efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. It offers an excellent distilling solution in a wide range of applications.
- Digital display shows both rotation speed and heating temperature allowing for optimal control of all distillation processes
- Automatic motor lift releases the evaporating flask to a safe position in case of power failure
- 5 L heating bath with wide temperature range (ambient to 180 °C). Water/oil heating mode can only be changed via a switch
- Overheating protection temperature at 220 °C
- Boil-dry protection, unit automatically powers off if heating without water/oil in the heating bath
- Glassware with explosion proof film is available
The rotary evaporator features a speed range from 20 to 280 rpm, and interval operation in clockwise and anticlockwise directions for enhanced drying process. The condenser has cooling surface max. 1700 cm² which provides an excellent cooling effect. The ejection mechanism ensures easy removal of evaporating flasks. The PTFE double-spring sealing ring provides excellent sealing performance and the remote function allows PC control and data transmission.
Ordering information: A complete pre-configured system which consists of a unit, heating bath and set of glassware can be ordered, or alternatively each component can be ordered separately. Accessories are not included and must be ordered separately.