These ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 certified general purpose viscosity standards provide certified kinematic viscosity, dynamic viscosity and density data across temperature ranges from 20 to 100 °C.
- Certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162
- Density g/ml in accordance with ASTM D1480
- For use with glass capillary viscometers, automatic viscometers and other viscosity measuring equipment
- Kinematic (cSt) and dynamic viscosity (mPa·s) given at all temperatures
- Fully traceable to national standards
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols
- Tamper-evident security packaging
Certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162, the primary method for viscosity standards manufacture.
These products have been tested at primary level using master viscometers in accordance with ASTM D2162 to ensure the lowest uncertainty of measurement, thus providing standards that are certified with primary level accuracy. ASTM D2162 is the only referenced method for the certification of viscosity standards when adopting ASTM test method protocols.
Certifications: Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation.
Caution: The viscosity value given in the ordering table below is the nominal viscosity value - actual batch values are given in the certification documents supplied with the product and also on the label.