The CrossFlow series is a high quality crossflow cabinet range for handling non-hazardous materials that require a clean working environment. The ergonomically designed HEPA filtered horizontal laminar airflow (crossflow) creates an ISO Class 5 (14644-1) / GMP Class A (Annex 1) work area with low noise level and prevents ambient air from entering the work area, ensuring product protection.
- Microprocessor flow control
- User-friendly control panel for intuitively operating
- HEPA filter H14 (efficiency of 99,995% MPPS) and pre-filter (ISO 16890)
- Energy saving EC-fans and LED light
- Epoxy coated steel interior and exterior
- Ergonomic thin HPL worktop, optional stainless steel worktop
- Curved safety glass side windows
- Standard working height adjustable 740-940 mm
- Adjustable stainless steel feet support
- Flush side design allows easy placement against each other
CrossFlow series is designed and manufactured in order to achieve a working area that exceeds the ISO Class 5 (14644-1), GMP Class A (Annex 1), PIC’s and equivalent standards. The cabinets are ideal for use in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, pharmacies, for example, in hospitals, academic laboratories, tissue culture and electronic laboratories
HEPA filter surface covers complete work area. There are no dead corners and there is a laminar flow in the entire working area. Smooth interior for efficient and easy cleaning, cabinets feature automatic compensation for HEPA-filter clogging and have two redundant microprocessors (fail-safe synchronization).
CrossFlow series is standard available in (internal) sizes 4, 5 and 6 ft width (120, 150 and 180 cm).
Accessories information: The different options and accessories available allow cabinets to be adapted for many different applications, options include: Taps (natural gas, vacuum, O2, N2, etc.), electrical sockets, cable feed through in worktop, stainless steel bar with 8 hooks, electrical height adjustable support frame, stainless steel worktop, stainless steel 304/316 body & support, protection grid in front of HEPA filter and FAT / SAT / IQ / OQ. Please contact you local VWR sales office for details.