General purpose gloves, nitrile, Showa S-TEX 376RSupplier: Showa
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
112-6010EA 369 GBP112-6010 112-6011 112-6007 112-6008 112-6009
General purpose gloves, nitrile, Showa S-TEX 376R
Showa S-TEX 376 durable double-dipped nitrile coated glove that provides resistance to oil whilst protecting from cuts and lacerations. Ideal for the secure handling of oily components and materials that present a high degree of mechanical risk. Manufactured with SHOWA's patented Hagane Coil® technology.
- ¾ coated nitrile with an additional coating of foam nitrile on the palm, fingertips and knuckles
- Protects the hand from oils, hydrocarbons, grease and abrasion
- Long lasting grip performance in wet and oily conditions
- Anatomical hand shape design helps prevent hand fatigue
- Seamless nylon/polyester knitted liner
- High mechanical resistance to abrasion
Idea for use in aerospace, automotive, construction, oil and gas, utilities and waste management. Typical application includes assembly, handling oily/greasy components, maintenance, metal fabrication, mixing mortar and refuse collection.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (4121X); Cat. II