General purpose gloves, white, Showa B0502Supplier: Showa
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
112-5967EA 54.2 GBP112-5967 112-5963 112-5964 112-5965 112-5966
General purpose gloves, white, Showa B0502
Showa B0502 gloves are ultra-light weight, flexible, ergonomically designed hand mould replicates the natural hand form.
- Excellent level of tactility and sensitivity
- Embossed polyurethane palm coating over black nylon finish with smooth grip
- Breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration
- Seamless knit liner (13 gauge) designed to prevent irritation
- No latex allergy risks
- PU coating resists to oils and abrasion while remaining elastic
- Flexible glove designed for easy movement and extended wear
Ideally suited for cleanrooms, aerospace, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, mechanical, engineering, warehousing and distribution. Typical application includes automotive repairs and maintenance, intricate parts handling, component Assembly, mounting, dismantling and cleanrooms.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (3121X); Abrasion resistance Level 3; Cat. II