Cold resistant gloves, Showa TEMRES® 282Supplier: Showa
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
112-5758EA 526 GBP112-5758 112-5755 112-5756 112-5757
Cold resistant gloves, Showa TEMRES® 282
These breathable, waterproof and insulated PU coated gloves provide warmth and protection from liquids in cold conditions.
- Full double polyurethane (PU) coating
- Breathable membrane fixed between coating and liner
- Micro roughened coating finish
- Anatomical shape and seamless knit for optimum comfort
- High levels of handling precision and grip
- Ergonomic design that replicates the natural curvature of a human hand and so reduces hand fatigue
Features fixed insulated acrylic liner which protects from cold ensuring warmth and comfort. Impermeable coating prevents ingress from water and liquids. Breathable technology allows warm air and moisture from inside to escape to keep hands dry.
Applications include agriculture, construction, cold storage, forestry and fishing, warehousing and distribution, wet work.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (4221X); EN 388:2003 (4221); EN 511:2006 (021); Cat. II
Packaging: 10 pairs per pack.
Caution: Do not use in cases of chemical, electrical or thermal risk. Store away from light and humidity.