Versatile multichannel pumps for accurate low-flow fluid delivery with an intuitive touch-screen interface.
- Compact, benchtop pumps optimize ease of use, accuracy, and reliability
- Capacitive (127 mm) TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Flexible operational control via screen, MasterflexLive, or analog remote control
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes of batch control and interval/off time in volume and time modes
- Anti-drip and speed ramping available in volume dispense mode ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss
- Cassette pump models accept 3-stop tubing for easy loading and secure retention
- Continuous duty cycle
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for control and monitoring of Masterflex pumps; get real-time control of all pump parameters including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. Able to monitor and adjust critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages.
Internet connection via standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive; USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump,0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, start/stop, direction, and prime via DB-25 (Remote I/O).
Tubing cassettes (included) accept 3-stop tubing and are easily snapped in/out for quick tubing changes. Accepted tubing ranges from 0,13 to 3,17 mm ID for a wide flow range.
Not washdown capable. No open-head sensor.
Power: 90 to 260, 50/60.
Ordering information: Order the three-stop tubing size and formulation to suit your application needs (sold separately).
Delivery information: Supplied with pump drive, pump head, and power adapter with 1,8 m (6') line cord.