BioClean RABS and isolator mittens are manufactured from nitrile with incredibly low levels of particles and excellent ESD properties.
- Nitrile, contains no natural latex proteins
- 100% inspected and air leak tested
- Suitable for autoclaving
- Resistant to VHP, IPA and disinfectants
- Ultra-clean surface ensures product protection
- Specially designed to minimise hand fatigue
Designed for use in injectable manufacturing and pharmaceutical production areas, the CGL mittens are cleanroom processed and packed.
Suitable for use in Class 10, ISO 4 and EU GMP grade A cleanrooms.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (4101X), EN ISO 374-1 Type A (AJKNOT), EN ISO 374-5 VIRUS, EN 421; Cat. III
Tested against ASTM D6978-05 for handling chemo drugs.
Packaging: Triple bagged: One piece per sealed inner PE bag; one inner bag per sealed second inner PE bag; one second inner bag per sealed outer PE bag; 20 outer bags per lined inner white Correx polyethylene box (20 pieces).