These compressor-cooled incubators provide a temperature range between 3 to 70 °C with forced air convection and fan speed control (50 to 100%). Featuring a stainless steel (DIN 1.4016) inner chamber and stainless steel linen finish exterior. The PREMIUM models have an intuitive menu and user friendly software, USB port with flash drive for data download to USB stick and for uploading programs. They can be connected to Ethernet or Wi-Fi networks for remote control from any computer, and users can receive notifications about selectable parameters via e-mail.
- Multi-functional microprocessor controller with 7” full colour touch screen, gives overview of set and current parameters while running
- Access control via password login and administrator function to manage 5 user accounts
- 40 user-program memory, quick and easy change of parameters during a running program
- Multi-segment temperature/time profile (up to 100) with adjustable ramps
- Timer from 1 minute up to 366 days or continuous operation
- Adjustable start delay feature and loop function
- Adjustable over- and under-temperature safety thermostat Class 3.3 (DIN 12880) protects samples and the incubator
- Environmental friendly refrigerant (R1234ze) with a very low global warming potential (GWP is 1)
Both models have a solid outer door and an internal glass door. They are equipped with a 30 mm access port, door lock, internal LED light and internal socket (230 V, 50 Hz, IP 54) for EU plugs (can be changed to a UK or CH plug version). IL 150R models are stackable without additional stacking kit, other models are not stackable.
Safety features include audible and visible temperature alarms, power failure control system, defrosting function, open door alarm, temperature sensor fail alarm and auto-diagnostic function.
Units feature Premium Control Software and aid GLP compliance with password protection settings, events registry and an internal memory which stores up to 10000 data records for each user (stored for a maximum of 12 months). Users can overview the values on the display or a PC in tabular or graphic form.
Delivery information: Models are supplied with two or three (IL 250R) stainless steel wire shelves, one bottom wire shelf, keys to the lock (2 pcs), manufacturer test certificate at 37 ºC, Ethernet cable, multilingual instruction manual and Premium Control Software (can be downloaded from internal memory onto USB stick).