Contec® HydroPure a blend of 6% stabilised hydrogen peroxide and purified water and leaves little to no residue and is ideal for use on most surfaces. Efficacious against bacteria, fungi, moulds, yeasts and spores.
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down to water and oxygen making it very low residue
- Filtered to 0,2 μm under Grade A airflow in a Grade B cleanroom ensuring the product is free from contamination and particulates
- Sporicidal in 15 mins
- Tigger spray and 'bag in bottle' protected system prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray - large droplet size reduces the risk of inhalation and provides good surface coverage
- Double bagged in linear tear packaging so each bag is easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Not classed as corrosive and can be used safely in all areas of the cleanroom
The product is 0,2 μm filtered and filled under Grade A airflow in a Grade B cleanroom environment ensures the product is free from contamination and particulates.
Ordering information: A sterile version for more critical areas is also available.
Delivery information: Contec HydroPure is available in a 1 litre trigger spray and 1 litre capped container as well as a 5 litre capped container.
Packaging: Double bagged packed in linear tear packaging to aid the transfer of the product into a pharmaceutical cleanroom and also easy to open even when wearing gloves.
Caution: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.