Contec® Sterile CyChlor a blend of stabilised hypochlorous acid in purified water and a broad spectrum disinfectant designed for every day use.
- Broad spectrum efficacy in 3 mins saves time spent on biodecontamination
- Filtered to 0,2 μm and filled in a Grade A environment ensuring the product is free from contamination and particulates
- Suitable for Grade A and B cleanrooms
- Contains no quaternary ammonium or surfactant so it's very low residue, saving time on residue removal
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray - large droplet size reduces the risk of inhalation and provides good surface coverage
- Not classed as corrosive and can be used safely in all areas of the cleanroomr screen cleaning in microelectronics and other applications
No hazard classification so only basic PPE required and no special disposal is necessary.
Contec CyChlor is provided ready-to-use and is efficacious against bacteria and yeasts in 3 mins. The sterile product is filled into pre-irradiated components.
Ordering information: Non-sterile version available.
Delivery information: Supplied as either trigger sprays for small areas or 5 L capped containers for when larger volumes are required.
Packaging: Double bagged packed in linear tear packaging to aid the transfer of the product into a pharmaceutical cleanroom and also easy to open even when wearing gloves.
Caution: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.