E2M1,5 two stage oil sealed rotary vane pumps are renowned for achieving high ultimate vacuum and rapid pumping speeds, with quiet operation and compact size.
- Pumping speeds of either 0,7 to 1,5 m³/h
- Free standing, compact design providing flexibility of use and long-term reliable performance
- Internal ATEX classification of Ex II 3 G c IIB T4
- Gas ballast valve for large water vapour handling capacity
- Forced air cooling ensures low pump surface temperature and provides long term reliability
- O ring sealed sight glass allows visual inspection of oil level and condition
The drive is provided through and Oldham coupling by a single-phase motor. The motor is totally enclosed and cooled by the motor-cooling fan which directs the air along the motor fins. A thermal overload devise is fitted to the motor which switches off the pump if the motor gets too hot, this will automatically reset when the motor cools down and restarts the pump.
These pumps have become the industry standard in range of scientific and laboratory applications, leak detectors (helium), backing turbomolecular pumps, analytical instruments.