Cut resistant gloves, Showa S-TEX 581Supplier: Showa
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
112-6012EA 361 GBP112-6012 112-6013 112-6014 112-6015 112-6016
Cut resistant gloves, Showa S-TEX 581
These extremely lightweight hand-specific Hagane Coil®/Kevlar® gloves feature a microporeus foam nitrile coating, provide level 5-E cut resistance and naturally fits the anatomy of your hand for maximum precision.
- Nitrile coating provides excellent abrasion resistance and exceptional grip while allowing warm air and moisture to escape
- Hagane Coil® fibre reinforced with Kevlar® provides excellent cut resistance
- Embossed palm finish disperses oil away to increase grip and longevity in light oily environments
- Breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration
- Seamless knit to prevent irritation
- Suitable for contact heat resistance up to 250 °C
- Ergonomically designed for easy movement and continuous wear
Ideal for automotive, construction, glass, masonry, steel and metals industries. Typical applications include: Assembly, bottling, general maintenance, handling components with sharp edges, metal fabrication, metallurgy and stamping.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (4X42E); meets ANSI Level 5; Cat. II
Packaging: 10 pairs per polybag.