This mop head saturation system allows mop heads to be pre-saturated prior to being passed into a controlled environment. This eliminates the need for any water to be passed into the cleanroom.
- 100% 2 ply polyester covered mop heads for low levels of particles and fibres
- Stainless steel trolleys with PP castors
- Hands-free mop application eliminates the need for a heavy or expensive wringer system
- Pre-saturated mop heads means no water needs to be taken into the cleanroom
- Compatible with a wide range of disinfectants and detergents
- Trolleys are suitable for autoclaving at 121 °C for 30 minutes
The stainless steel trolley is fitted with three 10 L buckets making it ideal for medium to large sized cleanrooms. The system is provided with two easy-fit mop applicator frames which coupled with the mop head design, means the mop heads can be fitted to a QuickTask mop frame hands free. Up to 20 mop heads can be saturated at one time, the third bucket can hold used mop heads until they are discarded.
The stainless steel trolley with twin 8 L buckets is ideal for small to medium sized cleanroom. The compact system includes two stainless steel 8 L buckets, one stainless steel easy-fit mop head applicator frame and a diffuser tray. 8 L buckets are ideal for saturating five mop heads. The used mops can then be discarded into to the second bucket.