Rotary vane pumps, two-stage, RV+ series, VWR®Supplier: VWR, part of Avantor
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
- Reduced risk of chemical attacks and oil breakdown by diluting aggressive chemicals with a larger oil chamber
- Cool running pump slows down oil breakdown rate
- PTFE coating on inner casing and black oxide coating on pump module slows corrosion rate and extends service interval
- Key features enable extended oil change intervals and lower maintenance costs
- Gas ballast function protects the pump from condensable liquids
- Low noise level for exceptionally quiet, undisturbed work
- Anti-suck back valve in case of power failure
RV2.5+ pumps are ideal for freeze drying, vacuum ovens, Schlenk lines, backing turbo molecular pumps, degassing, vessel/chamber evacuation.
RV+ series packages include the mains connection cable IEC with plug CEE, UK, CH; vacuum pump oil; oil mist separator; ball valve; adapter-hose nozzles; clamping ring; centring ring; IEC male-female cable.
A 2 year warranty and a range of maintenance kits are available; contact your local VWR representative for more information.