These robust chairs and stool are designed for use in laboratories and are perfect for many applications from pharmaceutical, biotech, chemicals, health care and clean room to medical technology. The seat is made from artificial and antibacterial leather and the backrest is made of plastic in such a way that there are no joints. This means that the unit is extremely easy to keep clean.
- 3-D flex function on the front edge of the seat and the backrest follow automatically the movement of the body
- Solid plastic star base in black
- Coloured closed seat shell
- Easy to clean, washable and resistant to disinfectants
- Joint-free thanks to hygienic design
- Integrated handle ensures maximum mobility and simple handling
- Gas lift for quick height adjustment in sitting position
- Protective cover protects the gas lift from dust and dirt
Certifications: Suitable for cleanrooms category 3 in accordance with ISO 14644-1.
Suitable for use in biotechnology laboratories: safety classes S1, S2, and S3.
GMP conformity. GS-certified.
Accessories information: The identification clip enables the chair to be easily, individually and quickly labelled. This means that every chair can easily be allocated to a user or an area. This create structure in the workplace. It can also be added and removed any time. Identification clip is included in a standard delivery.