The OLS shaking water bath offers exceptional temperature performance and usability. The bath is ideal for basic as well as more demanding applications in education, research, food and beverage industry, biopharma and the life sciences.
- Dual point user calibration facility and user defined high temperature alarm and cut-off which provides sample protection
- Easy insert test tube/microtube racks
- Multipurpose flask tray can be used to accommodate deep well plates using an SH-DWP holder, flask clamps and SR racks (using fittings supplied)
- Multipurpose universal tray can accommodate test tube/micro tube racks
- Excellent temperature uniformity and stability of ±0,1 °C
- Advanced run dry/dry start protection
- Countdown timer
The bath is ideal for basic as well as more demanding applications in education, research, food and beverage industry, biopharma and the life sciences. The magnetically coupled, maintenance free shaking mechanism sits below the shaking tray ensuring a larger working area and enabling the user to easily remove the mechanism for cleaning. The unit features soft start and is extremely quiet during operation, it also has a drain tap at the front for easier emptying. The OLS26 offers orbital and linear motion in one bath. Simply rotate the tray carrier by 180° to change between the two shaking modes. No need to buy separate trays to achieve orbital or linear motion. OLS26 features a dual display showing temperature and shaking speed and has adjustable shaking speed/stroke length.
Delivery information: Bath is supplied with a clear polycarbonate lift-off gabled lid and universal shaking tray but without other accessories. There is a wide range of multifunctional shaking trays available, to hold everything from microtubes and deep well plates to 1 litre flasks and bottles. Please order required accessories separately.
Caution: * depending on load