The VWR Standard microplate vortex mixer is a variable speed analogue unit with high speed and small orbit for effectively mixing microplates. The VWR Advanced microplate vortex mixer is ideal for applications that demand repeatable results.
- Both models are designed for continuous operation
- Ideal for shaking microplates or tubes
- Optional double-microplate holder is available
- Advanced model has LED display for speed and time
- Can be used at 4 to 40 °C (85% relative humidity, non condensing), in an incubator or cold room
Features touch pad controls and LED displays for accurate speed (rpm) and time (minutes and seconds) results. Microprocessor control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing. Timer displays elapsed time or a user-defined time limit, the unit will shut off when time reaches zero. Both models feature two modes of operation: 'Touch' mode activates mixing when cup head is depressed or 'On' mode for continuous operation with microplate attachment.
Delivery information: Supplied with a cup head, single microplate holder and a detachable EU type plug with UK and CH adapters. Optional accessories available include cup head, double-microplate holder and spare single-microplate holder.