VWR® VWB2, Water BathsSupplier: VWR
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
462-0554EA 408 GBP462-0554 462-0555 462-0556 462-0557 462-0558 462-0559
VWR® VWB2, Water Baths
Baths Water Baths, Unstirred
Unstirred water baths with double walled, stainless steel (inner) and coated steel sheet (outer) housing. All baths except the 2 litre models feature a drain tap for convenient emptying and are suitable for use with water or alternatively with heat transfer beads. Baths with a capacity of 5 litres or more have a heat transfer bead mode which is activated through the main menu. A drain stopper (plug) is supplied as on optional accessory to ensure heat transfer beads do not get stuck in the drain outlet. Note: Baths are classified Safety Class 1, allowing unattended operation when used with non flammable liquids.
- Fast heat up, accurate temperature control
- Digital temperature indicator with three temperature presets
- Temperature range ambient 5 to 99 °C
- Temperature stability ±0,2 °C
- Adjustable over-temperature alarm protects samples from over heating
- Dry run protection turns the bath off if no water or low water level is detected
- Countdown timer and audible alarm: 1 to 999 minutes
Delivery information: Supplied with a hinged clear polycarbonate lid (the 2 litre models have an unhinged lid) and universal tray. A wide range of optional accessories are available.