Water baths, PURA™Supplier: Julabo
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
462-0625EA 662.4 GBP462-0625 462-0626 462-0627 462-0628 462-0629
Water baths, PURA™
Baths Water Baths, Unstirred
PURA stainless steel water baths are functional and reliable for everyday operations due to their high material and component quality. The easy to use PURA water baths offer a number of functions and features that enable efficient use in the laboratory.
- Intuitive, straightforward menu and bright, easy to read LED display
- Splash-proof protected power switch
- Integral drain screw (except PURA 4) and integrated timer
- Built-in dry running protection
- No interfering elements in the bath
- Optical and acoustic alarm
- Non slip rubber feet and ergonomic recessed grips
Units feature specially designed edge surfaces, which automatically drain condensed fluid back into the bath. Supplied with a removable platform which allows sample containers placed on the platform to be fully immersed and thus optimally tempered. PURA water baths are designed to enable natural circulation within the tank, all without a pump, guarantying homogeneous temperatures.
Delivery information: Supplied with platform but without lids, a wide range of optional accessories are available. Note PURA™ 4, 10, 14, 22 and 30 baths accommodate a maximum of 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 optional test tube racks respectively.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...