PS, transparent, graduated, non sterile or sterile. These disposable pipettes for liquid transfers are made of GPPS (general polystyrene), in compliance with USP Class VI.
- DNase-/RNase-free, non pyrogenic, non cytotoxic, non haemolytic
- Meet the requirement of BST/TSE; latex-free
- Graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing to within ±2%
- Pipettes are colour coded according to their volume
- Sterile pipettes: Sterilised by irradiation
- Printed with a batch number for traceability
Manufactured in a Class 100 000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under EN ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems.
Packaging: Sterile pipettes are available either individually packed in peel-to-open wrap or plastic-plastic wrap or plastic packed in vacuum PE bag with zip lock (10/25/50 pipettes/bag). Non sterile pipettes are vacuum bulk packed in PE bags.