The new Captair® Smart ductless filtering hoods are designed with a simple and innovative way of communication. Smart Technology, simple and intuitive communication by light indicates the status of the hood.
- A simple light pattern and sound pulses indicate if the airflow is compromised, if there is a fan failure or in case of a filter breakthrough
- Flexibility: Modular filtration column adapting to application changes
- Real time sensor to detect main filter saturation with solvents, acids and formaldehyde
- No chemical release into the atmosphere
- No ductwork cost
- Low power consumption
- New electronic anemometer monitors face velocity
- The 6° slanted sash offers optimal visibility and ergonomic work space
- Large openings for easy access to the work
The structure is made from corrosion resistant electro-galvanized steel coated with anti-acid polymer, sides and front panels are in chemical resistant acrylic.
The configurable filtering system above the enclosure can be adapted to filter gases, solvents, powders and particulates keeping the user and the laboratory protected by safely and efficiently recirculating air within the room and releasing purified air back into the room free of any toxic hazardous vapours or odours.
The eGuard App can be downloaded, it gives the user remote control to monitor the hood, change the settings and delivers safety alerts immediately to the mobile, tablet or PC device.
Types of carbon filters:
AS: For organics vapours
BE: Polyvalent for acid and organic vapours
F: For formaldehyde vapours
K: For ammonia vapours
P: H14 HEPA filter for powders
Certifications: Meets AFNOR NFX 15 211/ANSI Z9.5-2012 filtration efficiency standard (classes 1 and 2)