VersaMax™ ELISA microplate reader allows for selection of up to two wavelengths at a time for absorbance detection in the visible wavelength range (340 to 850 nm). Narrow bandwidths deliver increased accuracy and enhanced peak resolution.
- Read up to 2 wavelengths in endpoint or kinetic mode for 96-well plates
- Monitor temperature-sensitive reactions with consistent temperature regulation from 4 °C above ambient to 45 °C
- Mix samples thoroughly in microplate wells with user-programmable Automix feature
- Analyse data using SoftMax® Pro software
- Automate seamlessly with the StakMax® microplate handling stacker (available separately)
A patented multichannel optical design mimics a dual-beam spectrophotometer, measures each sample in the plate directly, and eliminates error due to variations in light output between optical fibres on other instruments for more reliable reporting. The eight-channel system delivers high precision and speed when reading 96-Well microplates for single endpoint measurements and kinetic assay data gathered over time.
Delivery information: Supplied with SoftMax® Pro data acquistion and analysis software.