The SpectraMax® i3x multi-mode microplate reader is a configurable, versatile microplate reader that evolves with your future needs and allows you to investigate every aspect of a cellular pathway. The SpectraMax i3x microplate reader measures absorbance, luminescence and fluorescence as standard, and provides the flexibility to add novel detection capabilities without the need for service engineers or costly downtime - it grows with you as your research evolves.
- User-configurable detection modules, including Time-Resolved Fluorescence, HTRF, fast kinetics with injectors, and Western blot detection, allow new capabilities to be added in minutes by the user
- Add cell imaging capability with the SpectraMax MiniMax 300 Imaging Cytometer, allowing you to supplement your microplate reader workflow with cell viability and confluency assays, giving you greater insight into your results and allowing you to normalise read data to cell numbers
- Improve fluorescence assay performance with Spectral Fusion Illumination – a powerful combination of Xenon flash lamp and LEDs
- Reduce background noise and expand the dynamic range with cooled PMT
- Comes with SoftMax® Pro Acquisition and Analysis software – the world’s most published microplate reader control and data analysis software
- Working in a regulated GMP/GLP environment? Validate your instrument and software with an extensive suite of GxP tools and services
With available options such as the SpectraMax® MiniMax™ 300 Imaging Cytometer, ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection Cartridge, reagents optimized for high performance the SpectraMax i3x reader is the total solution for all your research needs. From imaging of cell confluence and viability under different treatment conditions to quantitation of nucleic acids and protein to western blot analysis, a wealth of new knowledge can be captured on a single instrument.
Delivery information: Base system includes spectral absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence detection, and 3 top read cartridge positions for user-upgradable detection cartridges; gas inlet for environmental control-capability; Spectral Fusion™ illumination; SoftMax® Pro software; integrated shaking and temperature control, power cable, and USB cable.