The Titroline® 7800 enhanced the universal features of the TitroLine® 7750 (potentiometric titration and volumetric KF titration), with an additional IDS measurement socket. Hence the TitroLine® 7800 is able to perform potentiometric titrations with analogue or IDS® electrodes as well as volumetric Karl Fischer titrations. The digital (IDS) measurement socket allows the connection of various digital sensors, such as for measuring of conductivity.
- Two measuring inputs: 1× analogue and 1× digital for intelligent digital sensors (IDS®)
- IDS® sensors ensure highest accuracy for measurements and calibrations
- Interchangeable modules where all relevant reagent and unit data can be stored
- Standard methods for potentiometric and KF titration
- Highly visible full colour display, that can be easily viewed from a distance and extreme angles
- Expandable thanks to USB and RS232 ports
- Data storage of results (PDF and CSV format) including method transfer via USB port
TitriSoft: The TitriSoft titration software is the optimum solution for titration tasks. This software can be used with most Windows versions and supports daily work procedures during sample preparation, titration and evaluation of results. The software has been developed to be clear, logical and user friendly.
Ordering information: TitroLine® 7800 is available with or without magnetic stirrer TM 235. Electrodes, exchangeable units and further accessories have to be ordered separately.