These powerful and robust CORIO™ laboratory circulators provide the exact temperature, absolute precision and a wide working temperature range. The CORIO™ CD controller is an advanced unit with professional technology for demanding applications and can be used for temperature control of internal or external applications. The jet nozzle allows continuous adjustment of the pump stream in the system. The insulated stainless steel baths are durable and have an integrated drain tap. These heating/cooling circulators are ideal for temperature control of samples in a circulator bath or temperature control of an external application. For example: Measuring cells, refractometers, polarimeters, photometers, viscometers, fermenters, electrophoresis chambers, chromatography columns, rotary evaporators and rheometers.
- Bright, white, easy to read display
- Very quiet and easy operation
- Have a USB interface and pump that can change between internal and external circulation via a lever located directly below the display
- Integrated cooling coil for counter-cooling gives more usable space in the bath tank
- Refrigeration unit without side vents and removable ventilation grid
- Choice of models with environmentally-friendly natural refrigerant
Max. flow rate/max. pressure:
CD: 15 L/min; 0,35 bar
Certifications: Classification III according to DIN 12876-1
IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 21
Ordering information: An extensive range of accessories mean that the circulators can be modularly and individually adapted to applications.
Delivery information: Supplied with bath cover and two each barbed fitting for tubing 8 and 12 mm inner dia. (pump connections M16×1 male).
Caution: Note: Cooling capacity at +20; 0; −10; −20; −30 and −40 °C