The powerful and robust CORIO™ laboratory circulators provide the exact temperature, absolute precision, and a wide working temperature range. The CORIO™ C immersion thermostat is the basic model, it is ideal for standard internal applications, the CORIO™ CD model is more advanced and can be equipped with an optional pump set for temperature control of external applications. The jet nozzle allows continuous adjustment of the pump stream in the bath. The bath attachment clamp enables either circulator to be mounted on virtually any bath (rectangular or round tanks).
- Precise temperature control
- For bath tanks with a max. filling volume of 30 (C units) or 50 litres (CD units)
- Bright, white, easy to read display
- Very quiet and easy to operate
- CD version has a USB interface and pump change-over between internal and external circulation via a lever located directly below the display
Max. flow rate / max. pressure:
C: 6 L/min, 0,1 bar
CD: 15 L/min, 0,35 bar
Delivery information: Supplied with attachment clamp for round or rectangular baths (which can also be transformed into a mount for laboratory stands in a few simple steps). A wide range of optional accessories, such racks, bath lids, tubing, adapters and the optional pump set are available.
Certifications: C models Class I (NFL), CD models Class III (FL) according to DIN 12876-1