Protector® work stations are specifically designed for the needs of pathologists and histotechnologists. Like a traditional fume hood, these enclosures have a front air foil and rear baffle to direct the inflow air across the work area and away from the operator. Ideal for cramped or crowded labs, protector work stations have a low profile so they fit easily under standard upper cabinets. Designed with a built-in blower which use specially treated carbon filters.
- Face velocities from 60 to 100 fpm
- Built-in dynamically-balanced motorized impeller
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings with upper dilution air supply
- Zone-perforated type 304 stainless steel rear baffle
- Glare-free fluorescent lighting