Laboratory washer-disinfector, PG 8583Supplier: MIELE
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
MIEL10114120EA 0 GBPMIEL10114120 141-1296 141-1355 141-1251 141-1357 141-1358 141-1314 141-1241 141-1359 141-1313 MIEL10124690 MIEL10124590 141-1354 141-1294 MIEL10124600 141-1246 141-1283 MIEL10124620 MIEL10859770 141-1298 141-1237 141-1273 141-1282 MIEL10124680 141-1356 141-1275 141-1287 141-1233 MIEL10859810 MIEL10114250 MIEL10085450 141-1295 141-1234 141-1285 141-1280 MIEL10138390 141-1252 MIEL10113910 MIEL10114310 141-1286 141-1401 141-1236 141-1238 MIEL10096840 141-1302 141-1426 141-1387 141-1352 MIEL10114320 141-1276 141-1353 141-1247 141-1400 MIEL10124610 141-1292 MIEL10859800 MIEL10859790 141-1242 MIEL10113970 MIEL10138380 MIEL10113940 141-1384 141-1235 141-1386 MIEL10859820 141-1281 141-1274 141-1297 141-1293 141-1244 141-1277
Laboratory washer-disinfector, PG 8583
Glassware Washing Machines
Miele washer/disinfectors represent a professional solution for laboratory glassware for analytical experiments. This approach is particularly gentle on materials and is recommended by leading manufacturers of laboratory glassware.
- 'Touch on metal' controls with three-line text display such as program name, actual/target temperature and remaining program time
- Program catering for all disciplines and vacant program slots for user-specific programs
- Freely assignable direct access buttons and individually selectable program names for fast access to routine tasks
- AutoOpen / ComfortClose: For the user, ComfortClose means that very little force is required to close the door as the door is automatically drawn closed and locked
- The salt container with a capacity of approx. 2 kg is located in the door
- Optimised spray arms with six sensors, two are responsible for monitoring the rotation of the spray arms in the machine, and the other four monitor the spray arms on board load carriers
- Four-fold filter system with large surface, coarse, glass breakage and micro-fine filters
- Hygienic fresh water system with fresh water intake for each program stage
Greater capacity: An increased throughput capacity is the result of the new cabinet dimensions in combination with optimised load carriers, resulting in savings in terms of time, space and investment. Laboratory glassware turnaround is increased and work is speeded up at peak hours. Less space is needed for the storage of goods awaiting reprocessing. In large laboratories, this reduces investment costs as the same volume of glassware can be cleaned using fewer machines and fewer load carriers. The capacity per cycle when washing, for example, 50 to 100 ml round flasks and bottles, has been increased by no less than 388% compared with the G 78xx series.
Greater purity: Improved cleaning performance dispenses with the need for manual post-cleaning. Hygienic reprocessing is guaranteed by the high grade stainless steel cabinet, welded using laser technology, resulting in a crevice-free inner cabinet, which prevents dirt accumulation. Heater elements relocated to the heater pump, offer no nooks and crevices where soil can collect and reduces detergent carry-over. No puddles of water remain and laboratory glassware is free from any traces which could impair the next series of analytical experiments.
Greater flexibility: The new modular approach to baskets in the laboratory field guarantees maximum flexibility combined with intuitive operation as modules can be reconfigured for different loads and reassembled. This flexible design and range of combination options reduces the number of load carriers needed, as well as reducing both procurement costs and storage space. The range and variety of programs allows clients to use targeted programs tailored to the degree of soiling and the type and quantity of glassware. In addition, it is also possible to compile client-specific programs to meet the need for greater individuality.
In PG 8583 EcoDry drying machine door automatically opens at the end of a program once the temperature in the cabinet has dropped below 70 °C. Hot, moisture-laden air is released, allowing the load to dry and cool down faster.
Certifications: Compliance with IP 20, EN 980, EN 62304 and EN 50581.
Ordering information: Baskets and accessories must be ordered separately.