VWR®, PCR WorkstationSupplier: Avantor
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
732-2541EA 2530 GBP732-2541 732-2542 732-2840 732-3900
VWR®, PCR Workstation
Fume Hoods and Enclosures PCR Workstation Enclosures
The VWR® PCR Workstation is a PCR enclosure for PCR sample preparation and other sensitive protocols. It offers dual decontamination action by UV inactivation of airborne and surface-bound contaminants and, therefore, represents an ideal environment for PCR set up. Stainless steel housing, front and side panels made of 8 mm Makrolon® protects from UV irradiation.
- Active decontamination of work surface during non working time by UV irradiation
- Additional inactivation of aerosol-bound contaminants by shielded UV Air Recirculator during operation
- Contaminant prevention thanks to antimicrobial stainless steel work surface
- Function indicator for UV Air Recirculator tube
- Displays operating time of UV tubes allowing timely replacement for constant UV intensity
- Removable shelves provide additional storage space for reaction tubes, pipettes or racks on the rear panel
- Four internal power outlets for operating laboratory equipment, such as mini centrifuges or vortexers, allow the combination of several working steps without interruption of the workflow
- Electromagnetic safety mechanism stops UV irradiation if front panel is opened
Large area for stress-free working: Provides ample space and the possibility to accommodate bench top equipment, the VWR® PCR Workstation allows the combination of several working steps without change of location, thereby minimising the risk of cross-contamination.
Please refer to the manual to select the compatible Plug and Socket type for your country.
Certifications: TÜV tested, safety certified. Made in Germany.
Delivery information: Flat Pack format for easy and convenient delivery - to be assembled.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...