These meltblown PP wipes are saturated with a 70% isopropyl alcohol / 30% deionised water blend and are sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- Validated sterile per gamma irradiation
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibre so ideal for product contact areas
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Especially suitable for the metered release of 70% alcohol
- Reduce VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
The meltblown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments. Pre-saturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. They can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions.
Ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment and general surface cleaning.
Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments.
Packaging: Packaged in resealable pouches to preserve cleanliness and solvent saturation levels. Pouches are individually lot-numbered for traceability.