Industrial gloves, oil resistant, 660 / 690Supplier: Best
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
112-5879EA 712 GBP112-5879 112-5882 112-5883 112-5884 112-5885 112-5875 112-5876 112-5877 112-5878
Industrial gloves, oil resistant, 660 / 690
These fully PVC coated cotton knit gloves provide good mechanical and chemical resistance. They are impermeable and therefore suitable for working in damp or greasy environments.
- Rough finish over entire surface: Good grip, even when objects are wet
- Antibacterial and anti-odour treatment
- Anatomical shape, seamless knit: No irritation for the skin
- Flexible and soft, absorbs perspiration
- Version with extended bonded arm (690) provides protection for the entire arm
Ideal for use in the automotive industry, in metallurgy and in the maritime sector.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (4121X), EN ISO 374-1 Type B (JKL), EN ISO 374-5; Cat. III