Environmentally friendly recirculating coolers that saves tap water, these units were designed for simple cooling tasks where reliable continuous operation is important. Due to their compact design, the coolers can be positioned either on or under laboratory bench tops. Units can be used with water, water/glycol or Julabo Thermal G. They are ideal for cooling rotary evaporators, Kjeldahl instruments, measurement cells, automated analysis systems, CCD cameras, polarimeters, refractometers, calorimeters and Soxhlet apparatus.
- Environmentally friendly, units help to save costly tap water and are ideal for basic cooling tasks
- Splash-proof membrane keypad with LED temperature display shows actual value and set point (resolution 0,1 °C)
- PID temperature control with set control parameters, temperature resolution ±0,1 °C
- Easy to use via convenient three-key set point adjustment
- Straightforward filling and draining, and filling level indicator
- Low energy consumption
Max. flow rate / max. pressure:
F250: 15 l/min, 350 mbar pressure
F500: 24 l/min, 500 mbar pressure
F1000: 23 l/min, 1000 mbar pressure
Delivery information: F250 supplied with 2× barbed fittings for tubing 8 and 10 mm Ø (pump connections M10×1 female). F500 and F1000: 2× barbed fittings for tubing 8 and 12 mm Ø. (pump connections M16×1 male).
Caution: Note: Cooling capacity at +20; +10; +5; 0 and −5 °C